? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Melbourne cup day




Today there was a Horse race that is called Melbourne cup today I came 5Th and that was very good the winner was shocking I was very close to win but I didn't.My friend was very very close he came 3rd his name was Patrick. My horses name was master O'reilly. He had one big yellow star in the middle of the shirt and three stars on the selves and one star on the hat and all green on the rest of the shirt I took a lucky dip and thats how I got master O'reilly.

0 comments: