? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I a'm a mascot !!!!!!!!!


Today I found out I will be a mascot for the Roar at Suncorp stadium. I get to run out with the people who are playing the game and soon I'm going out with them. My brother is a ball boy at the same game and they are the people who get the ball and throw another ball back in the game. I try to go to every game when one is on but only if it is in Brisbane. Sebastian and Bertie are mascots like me.

2 comments:

Nicholas' Blog said...

wow jorden!!!! you are so luckie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliver's Blog said...

your blog is cool.